Friday, April 11, 2008

what a crazy week...

It's really hard to live in the place where you're packing up stuff to move... because you still need a good deal of the stuff to live your daily life. I also found out today that the free move won't actually be moving as much stuff as I thought. Well, they COULD move everything but it would not have been free if I had them do it all.

So I'm probably going to be making at least a few trips back and forth. Google maps says it's 17 miles from one door to the other. Sounds about right... that's going to add up to a few miles, but oh well, that's what cars are for. Speaking of cars, of course, I knew that as soon as I washed my car [which I had finally broken down and done last weekend on the advice of the weather that it would be sunny for the foreseeable future] it would rain... and it did... now my car looks just like it did before I got it washed last weekend. It was clean for about one or two and a half days. Grrrr...

And finally for this post, my new job is going ok. The work can be repetetive, but I keep my mind busy by playing word games in my head with the people's names and the places. Most of the people there are pretty cool, except for one girl... She's not in my department, but her cube is just across a walkway from my supervisor's cube, which is next to mine. This girl talks SO LOUD, ALL THE TIME. I bet she writes in all caps on the internet, just like she talks. lol So yea, she bugs.

No comments: