Wednesday, April 16, 2008

paying for my wreck

My insurance renewal bill came today - first time since my accident last October, and it's over $200 bucks more for the 6 month period than I was paying previously. I don't guess switching providers would save me much... would it?

I'm slowly but surely getting things at my new place in order. There's still a good deal of chaos right now as I unpack boxes. I have had a surprising Lady-like obsession with cleaning every surface of my new place, though. The other day I took a wet cloth to the screen door on the patio - the cloth was BLACK by the time I was done wiping the screen down.

2 comments:

Lana said...

Ha ha ha ha. Is this the same wet cloth that Lady used to throw at us in the kitchen--making us recoil with fear at it's filthiness. :) Good for you. I have a similar cloth...ooooh, and I should start throwing it at Tatum. Thanks for reminding me!

Laura Bernard said...

So glad to find your blog! I love keeping up with cousins this way! So simple! Good luck settling in. We moved in July and we're still missing a bunch of Aaron's clothing. I hope you don't have the same problem!