Monday, January 19, 2009

ahhh 3 day weekends... never get tired of 'em

What a nice 3 day weekend...

Friday night I went to dinner at Cici's with my friend Bryan and then we went to see the movie 'Role Models' at the dollar theater. Pretty funny.

Saturday I played frisbee with my Ultimate Frisbee Meetup Group. 3 other guys showed up, so we had just a "practice" since there weren't enough people to have an actual game, but hopefully when warmer weather rolls around we'll have a big enough membership to get some games going. Then in the evening it was my friend Tony's birthday so I met him and his friends at Texas Land & Cattle for dinner, and then after we went to the clubs and danced. It was fun, and I can't wait for the smoking ban to go into effect in April! [Some chick burned my arm with her cigarette because she wasn't paying attention to where she was holding it. Grrrr. Although it stung for a while, at least it didn't leave a mark.]

Sunday I spent most of the day lazing around the apt, but in the late afternoon I finally got off my tail and went out for a bike ride. It was a lot colder than I had anticipated, but I still went for about 2 hours - did probably 20 miles. My friend Trent invited me to his place after that, where we soaked in the hot tub for a while [which was much needed, after my bike ride] and then watched Simpsons and the previous night's Saturday Night Live.

Today I actually got my act together and got all the clutter on my desk and around my apartment in general cleaned up, and tonight I might just have a date...

1 comment:

LadyCarma said...

Yes! You cleaned up clutter! Isn't it amazing how fast that builds up. Thanks for the update. You know I love the details of your life.