Friday, March 18, 2011

performance issues

So yesterday at the end of the day at work, my team lead says to me: "Dallin you need to limit your internet time - people are saying things"

While I had been on the internet for a minute or two here and there during the day, I had also been working all day. So that got me curious. We work in two basic systems - one of which allows you to track everything. So in that system I pulled the stats for everything I had done vs. what everyone else had done. Here's how the numbers played out:

Numbers expressed in "items processed"

Employee 1...36 (this is one of the ones I suspect probably said something)
Employee 2...37
Employee 3...43 (this is also a suspected tattler)
Employee 4...56

Me...70

Hmmm... would you look at that? Looks like I did more than everyone else. AND that's not counting the other system - which I had been working in for the first 3 hours I was at work.

Sounds like some bitches need to keep their damn mouths shut...

(Also when I showed my team lead these numbers she told me I was in the top 3 overall for the year in terms of production/numbers.)

2 comments:

Lana said...

can't argue with the numbers. :) So obnoxious though. people definitely need to learn when it's their business and when it is not.

LadyCarma said...

Numbers look great. You might ask yourself what would your numbers be if you didn't get on the internet for those two to three minutes per day! Just saying!